Donate – Shop Local
CONSIDER YOUR CONSUMER POWER! – DONATE YOUR DOLLARS & SPEND WISELY!
There are really wonderful, ALREADY established, well organized groups in our area to work with in order to keep your motivation for change alive! Participation is key, and nothing can replace your active commitment to partnership!
- Support SURJ Marin’s local Accountability Partner Organizations: The Multicultural Center of Marin and Marin City Health & Wellness Center via: https://surjmarin.org/
- Join a Mutual Aid Network to provide support to your neighbors during this crisis
- Support THE MULTICULTURAL CENTER OF MARIN | 415.526.2486
- Support THE MARIN CITY HEALTH AND WELLNESS CENTER : The Marin City Health and Wellness Center is a clinic located in Marin City. The facility offers screening and evaluation, health care, referral and case management as well as an overall community health strategy. | (415) 339-8813
- Support PLAY MARIN: Play Marin provides sports and other extracurricular activities to intentionally give kids of diverse ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds the opportunity to learn and grow together through play. | 415.686-5045
- Coast Miwok-Southern Marin Band Monument Project
- Donate to the Bay Area Anti-Repression Committee Bail Fund: https://rally.org/covers/3YdX1E8gE2A
- Bay Area Freedom Collective – a community of support for people coming home from prison
- Black Organizing Project
- Freedom Community Clinic – community centered healing that integrates ancestral, indigenous, and holistic practices with the strengths of Western medicine.
- Sogorea Te’ Land Trust – an urban Indigenous women-led community organization that facilitates the return of Chochenyo and Karkin Ohlone lands in the SF Bay Area to Indigenous stewardship
- Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria – federation of Coast Miwok and Southern Pomo groups recognized as a tribe by the US Congress
Shop LOCAL/ Support locally BIPOC owned business:
- Farmers Markets of Marin
- Farmers Markets of SF
- Farmers Markets of East Bay
- Black Owned Businesses in the Bay Area | Put your money in a good place and keep supporting healthy diversity in your local community!!!
- Donate to the SF – Marin County Food Bank to support our neighbors who are food insecure, especially during this pandemic when
- BIPOC Restaurants and Businesses in Sonoma County | This list is AMAZING, super comprehensive and very inspiring!!